Business Sustainability Collaborative Releases 2021-2023 PRME Report
Written by Rachel Haynes, BSC Program Manager
The Business Sustainability Collaborative is thrilled to announce the release of its highly anticipated 2021-2023 PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) report. This comprehensive document showcases the collaborative’s commitment to promoting sustainable and responsible business practices in the realm of management education. The report highlights key initiatives, milestones, and impactful projects undertaken during the specified period, reflecting the organization’s dedication to integrating sustainability principles into business education. Key highlights from the report:
- Over the last 16 semesters, the B Corp Clinic has supported over 30 companies in their B Corp certification or recertification journey.
- 51 courses have integrated principles of social and environmental impact through case studies, guest speakers, design challenges and practicum projects across the Poole College of Management.
- New Student Business Sustainability Association (SBSA) supported by the BSC.
- 32 research papers published on the topic of sustainability across Poole College of Management faculty.
- NC State host the first in person B Corp Leadership Development (BLD) conferece for the southeast region with 250 attendees.
Through transparent reporting and strategic insights, the Business Sustainability Collaborative aims to inspire positive change in the business education landscape, fostering a new generation of responsible leaders equipped to address global challenges.