Business Sustainability Collaborative Calendar
BSC Tabling at NC State Earth Fair
- This event has passed.
Come by our table at NC State’s Earth Fair to say hello, network with BSC Associates, ask questions, make connections, and find out about all things business sustainability at NC State. More information about the event follow below. We can wait to meet you!
April 6, 2022
11 am – 2 pm at Stafford Commons
Celebrate Earth Month with the Wolfpack. This is a sustainability-focused fair featuring exhibits, demonstrations and ideas on how you can make the world a better place. Bring a friend and come experience the breadth of sustainability, including learning about food, water, transportation, nature, wellness and so much more. This outdoor event is free, open to the public and sponsored by NC State’s University Sustainability Office. In case of rain or bad weather, the event will be postponed to April 13, 11 am – 2 pm at Stafford Commons.
About the Event
Dozens of sustainability-minded businesses and organizations participate, promoting products and services including:
- Educational exhibits about sustainability, the environment or social causes
- Display of sustainable items such as organic produce, Fair Trade gifts, eco-fashion and items made from renewable resources
- Student groups and university-affiliated departments or organizations
Walk, bike or take another form of alternative transportation to the event.
April 6, 2022
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Community Events, Student
- Stafford Commons, Talley Student Union
2610 Cates Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27606 United States
+ Google Map
- View Venue Website