Event Date: October 4, 2017,
Join us for the second annual B Corp Academic Community Roundtable, hosted by the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. The Roundtable will bring together academics and B Corps from around the world for meaningful interaction and collaboration.
The B Corp Academic Community Roundtable will be held in parallel with the annual B Corp Champions Retreat, the first B Local Communities Summit and B Lab's Measure What Matters Initiative.
Preliminary items on the agenda include three areas of focus: a) research on metrics and impact evaluation; b) curriculum development; and c) technical assistance provided by university student teams through B Impact Teams. Detailed agenda coming in July.
B Corp Academic Community Roundtable Planning Committee
- Maria Emilia Correa, Co-founder, Sistema B & Coordinator, Academica B
- Veronica Diaz, Coordinator, Academia B
- Taryn Fisher, Assistant Professor of Management & MBA Program Director, Antioch University
- Rosanna Garcia, Associate Professor in the Department of Business Management & Faculty Director of the Business Sustainability Collaborative, Poole College of Management, NC State Universiy
- Jessica Thomas, Lecturer in the Department of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship & Director of the Business Sustainability Collaborative, Poole College of Management, NC State Universiy
- Fiona Wilson, Clinical Associate Professor of Social Innovation, Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability & Executive Director of the Center for Social Innovation and Enterprise, Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics, University of New Hampshire
Details and registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-b-corp-academic-community-roundtable-tickets-35731869985