- Find contact information for the network of certified B Corps and benefit corporations close to you in the B Local Leaders Roster.
- Browse the largest repository of information and studies on B Corps and the movement for a new economy, and share your research on Sistema B’s New Academic Digital Library (in Spanish)
- “Just Good Business: An Investor’s Guide to B Corps,” a new publication from Patagonia, Caprock, and the Yale Center for Business and the Environment.
- “Danone and the B Economy: How Large and Multinational Companies Can Join the B Corp Movement,” a case study that detail how Danone participated in a cohort to move its holdings through the B Corp process.
- The Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina hosts the Page Prize for Sustainability Issues in Business Curricula. Views the Page Prize materials database.
- Join the LinkedIn group for academics interested in certified B Corps and benefit corporations.
Featured Teaching Resources
B Lab Resources for Educators
B Lab has developed a set of teaching resources including sample syllabi, cases, videos and best practices.
Network of Latin American academics working for an economy where success is measured by the well-being of individuals,
societies and nature.
B Impact Teams
B Impact Teams are self-organized teams of college/university students that assist businesses to measure and manage their impact. These student-led consulting teams serve their local community by assessing social and environmental metrics of community businesses using the B Impact Assessment.
- Imprinting with purpose: Prosocial opportunities and B Corp certification, Peter W. Moroz, Oana Branzei, Simon C. Parker, Edward N. Gamble Positively deviant: Identity work through B Corporation certification, Matthew G. Grimes, Joel Gehman Ke Cao
- A configural framework of practice change for B corporations, Garima Sharma, ‘Alim J. Beveridge, Nardia Haigh Category membership, identity control, and the reevaluation of prosocial opportunities, Michael Conger, Jeffery S. McMullen, Brian J. Bergman Jr., Jeffrey G. York
- The double-edged sword of purpose-driven behavior in sustainable venturing, Pablo Muñoz, Gabriella Cacciotti, Boyd Cohen
- A longitudinal comparison of capital structure between young for-profit social and commercial enterprises, Ana Cristina O.Siqueira, Nadja Guenster, Tom Vanacker, Saskia Crucke
The Impact of B Lab Certification on Firm Growth, Simon C. Parker, Edward Gamble, Peter W Moroz, Oana Branzei , Academy of Management Discoveries.
Why We Care About Certified B Corporations: From Valuing Growth to Certifying Values, Joel Gehman, Matthew G. Grimes, Ke Cao, Academy of Management Discoveries.
Hidden Badge of Honor: How Contextual Distinctiveness Affects Category Promotion among Certified B Corporations, Joel Gehman, Matthew G. Grimes , Academy of Management Journal.
Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth: Standing Out and Fitting In: Charting the Emergence of Certified B Corporations By Industry and Region, Ke Cao, Joel Gehman, Matthew G. Grimes , Academy of Management Journal.
To B or not to B? The Journey of “Coding Autism” Toward the B Corp Certification, Maria Ballesteros-Sola, Morgan Stickney, Yvette Trejo. Case published in the Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy second issue.
Legislative Guide to Benefit Corporations, Abi Barnes, James Woulfe and Marshall Worsham, published by Yale, Vermont Law, and Patagonia, June, 2018.
Employees as Conduits for Effective Stakeholder Engagement: An Example from B Corporations, Anne-Laure P. Winkler 1· Jill A. Brown 2 · David L. Finegold 3 Received: 29 June 2017 / Accepted: 11 May 2018 © Springer Science+Business Media B.V., part of Springer Nature 2018, Journal of Business Ethics.
For-profit environmental voluntourism in Costa Rica: teen volunteer, host community, and environmental outcomes, Andrew J. Schneller & Sarah Coburn, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, Volume 26, 2018 – Issue 5.
Marine Tourism, Climate Change, And Resilience In The Caribbean, Volume II: Recreation, Yachts, And Cruise Ships, Edited by Kreg Ettenger, Martha Honey & Samantha Hogenson, Center for Responsible Travel (CREST), Business Expert Press.
Resources for Companies
- B the Change media
- B Corporation resources